The Hegg Health Center Foundation was established to encourage and accept private gifts in support of Hegg Health Center, and the many Hegg Health Center patients, employees, and families it serves. Support of this kind will be increasingly important in achieving the flexibility and strength needed to meet the future challenges of providing quality healthcare to all in need.
What you can give
- List the Hegg Health Center Foundation as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- Donate gifts of stocks, mutual funds, and property.
- Donate retirement plan assets.
Ways you can give
- Remember the Hegg Health Center Foundation in your will or estate plans, either identifying a specific amount or a percentage of the residual.
- Establish a charitable gift annuity to provide the Hegg Foundation with a stream of fixed payments for life in exchange for a lift.
- Set up an endowment where only the interest is used, establishing a permanent gift to your favorite charity.
- Create a charitable remainder trust to support our mission and receive steady payments during your retirement years.
- Plan for your retirement with deferred gift annuities, where making a gift to the Hegg Health Center Foundation allows you a tax deduction, and provides you income for the rest of your life.
- Dedicated to delivering on our mission, the Hegg Health Center Foundation values our strong community partnership. If you have questions, or would like further information about the Hegg Health Center Foundation please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Hegg Health Center is now an AmazonSmile program partner. As such, a percentage of your eligible Amazon purchases are donated to Hegg’s Foundation – with no additional funds being spent by you.
- To participate, simply access Hegg Health Center’s AmazonSmile site and then make your online purchase.
Hegg Health Center Foundation Director
Make a Donation: Donate online