Hegg Memorial Health Center Foundation
The Hegg Memorial Health Center Foundation was established to encourage and accept private gifts in support of Hegg Memorial Health Center, and the many Hegg Memorial patients, employees, and families it serves. Support of this kind will be increasingly important in achieving the flexibility and strength needed to meet the future challenges of providing quality healthcare to all in need.
What you can give
- List the Hegg Memorial Health Center Foundation as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- Donate gifts of stocks, mutual funds, and property.
- Donate retirement plan assets.
Ways you can give
- Remember the Hegg Memorial Foundation in your will or estate plans, either identifying a specific amount or a percentage of the residual.
- Establish a charitable gift annuity to provide the Hegg Memorial Foundation with a stream of fixed payments for life in exchange for a lift.
- Set up an endowment where only the interest is used, establishing a permanent gift to your favorite charity.
- Create a charitable remainder trust to support our mission and receive steady payments during your retirement years.
- Plan for your retirement with deferred gift annuities, where making a gift to the Hegg Memorial Foundation allows you a tax deduction, and provides you income for the rest of your life.
- Dedicated to delivering on our mission, the Hegg Memorial Health Center Foundation values our strong community partnership. If you have questions, or would like further information about the Hegg Memorial Health Center Foundation please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hegg Memorial Health Center Foundation Director
Make a Donation: Donate online