Our Hegg Occupational Health and Wellness Team is a specialized team that delivers health and safety programs and services to area workers, worker populations and community groups. The Hegg Occupational Health Department focuses on promotion and restoration of health, prevention of illness and injury and protection from work-related and environmental hazards.
Our team consists of Registered Nurses certified in Occupational Health. Team members who are DOT certified in Drug/Alcohol Testing. Our team also consists of Physicians and Physical Therapists with an interest in the worker and Occupational Health.
Let us help your business save on worker’s compensation costs and lost days of production.
- Pre-employment/post offer physicals
- On-Site nursing service
- Worker’s Compensation Case Management
- Drug/Alcohol Testing for private businesses
- DOT Drug/Alcohol Testing
- Respiratory Health Screening
- Wellness Screenings
- Safety Training
- Drug/Alcohol Supervisor Training
- Health Promotion
- First Aid/Blood Borne Pathogen Training
- CPR Training
- Flu Vaccinations
- Pulmonary Function
- Blood Pressure