Pay My Bill
Paying your bill online is simple. Complete the form on the following page including the hospital or clinic account number located on your printed bill.
If you have any questions about your bill or would like to inquire about a different method of payment, please contact a patient account representative at (712) 476-8000 on hospital accounts and (712) 476-8100 on clinic accounts, from 8AM to 4PM Monday through Friday.
Pay Your Bill Online
Online Payment Refund Policy
All transactions processed on-line at HeggMemorialHealthCenter.org are eligible for a refund if the payee would like to cancel a payment.
To request a cancellation:
For online patient payments, please contact the hospital business office at (712) 476-8000 or clinic accounts at (712) 476-8100. All other online payments, contact the Web Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 5 – 7 business days for a refund.
When Paying Your Bill Is a Concern
Hegg Memorial Health Center has a financial assistance policy if you meet certain requirements and are unable to pay your bill.
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Financial Assistance Policy – Español
- Summary of Financial Assistance
- Summary of Financial Assistance – Español
How to Request Assistance
- Contact the clinic or hospital business office at the phone number listed on your bill.
- Complete the Avera Financial Assistance Application (English)(Español) in its entirety.
- Return application with the following to your clinic or hospital to review:
- most recent copy or your tax return, including all applicable schedules (balance sheet if agriculture/business).
- If your tax return is not available, then we need one of the following:
- Social Security award letter
- Proof of non-filing from the IRS (call 800-829-1040 to obtain a copy)
- Copies of earnings, pay stubs and bank statements for the last two months.
- Any other related information you think could help us in making a determination on your eligibility.