Part Time, Day Shift (Monday – Friday between 7am – 3pm)
Located in the lobby of Hegg Health Center in Rock Valley, Iowa, Bistro 67 & Gifts is a public eatery serving breakfast and lunch for staff and community members. The Bistro also provides a full service coffee shop menu. The Bistro does not work with any patient or resident meals, but rather focuses its efforts on our staff and community.
This position is two days a week, with the potential for more, to assist in covering shifts within the department. Flexible hours available! Mommy hours can be arranged to drop off/pick up kids at school.
- Prepares and serves menu items.
- Assists with menu planning, processes and flow.
- Implements new and creative ways to enhance and expand the menu.
- Provides customer focused service to hospital staff and community guests.
- Able to interacts with customers and facility staff.
- Operates cash register for both the bistro and gift shop.
- Performs clean-up duties associated with meal service.
- Operates food service equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Follows established procedures for cleaning and sanitizing equipment and work areas.