Part time, hours vary
The Medication Aide administers medications and certain treatments to residents under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse. This advanced role will also provide physical care to the residents of the household to meet their daily needs and enable them to function at the highest possible level. You will have an opportunity to work with our great team and closely with our residents. Come be part of our mission to promote joyful living for our residents.
Come join our Caregiver team!
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- On-the-job training available.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
- Current active Nurse Aide Certificate from Iowa Nurse Aide Registry required within four months of employment.
- Medication Aide certification required.
- Sanitation Certification mandatory within 2 months of employment.
- Completion of cross training for household housekeeping, household laundry and dining services and activities essential.