Cardiac Rehabilitation, also called cardiac rehab, is a two-fold program consisting of individualized exercise and education designed to help improve your health or assist in your recovery from a cardiac event or heart disease diagnosis. Individualized exercise intensity is increased as physical condition improves. Cardiac Rehab teaches patients about their disease and how to cope with the physical and psychological challenges they may encounter.
- Inpatient and Outpatient treatment and education
- Behavior modification according focused on individualized risk factors.
- Exercise and dietary programs
- Wellness maintenance programs
Hegg Health Center’s Cardiac Rehabilitation is dedicated to providing comprehensive cardiac and vascular services. Call us for more information on any program or service at (712) 476-8081.
- EKG/ ECG
- Holter Monitors
- Event Monitors
- Stress Echocardiograms
- Stress Treadmills
- Carotid Duplexes
- Pacemaker Clinic
- Nuclear Medicine
- Hegg Heart Health Screens– a 12 panel test, including cholesterol (HDL, LDL, and triglycerides), and blood sugars. Results will be reviewed with an RN and healthy lifestyle instruction provided.
- North Central Heart clinics– with Dr. Elden Rand, MD, Cardiologist