Serving With Compassion, Assisting At Home
Hegg Health Center offers peace of mind for clients and their families by providing compassionate, quality home health care for people of all ages and diagnoses. Our home health nurses work closely with each client’s personal physician to provide professional, coordinated and compassionate care. Additionally, our certified home health aides are trained to provide you with the best personalized care available.
Why should you choose home health?
- Efficient, economical healthcare
- Faster recovery in the comfort of your own home
- Skilled nurses direct and plan your care under your doctor’s guidance
- Skilled nurses provide services such as assessing vitals, wound care, catheter changes, medication management, and more
- Skilled nurses instruct you and your family on care needed between nursing visits
- Physical therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy are available for rehabilitation and instruction to increase safety and independence
Registered Home Health Nurses
Our registered home health nurses will assist with wide variety of skilled services not limited to:
- Health assessment and teaching
- Medication set-up
- Wound care and dressing changes
- Blood draws for laboratory testing
- IV services
- Care of central lines
- Diabetes programs
- Nutritional support program
Certified Nurse Aide
Our certified home health aides assist with extensive care services not limited to:
- Personal Care Assistance (bath, dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Light Housekeeping, linen changes, and laundry
- Personal Emergency Response
- Meal Preparation
- Errands (medication pick-up, grocery shopping)
- Care Management
We are here to help clients and family members with the tough decisions regarding a loved one’s health care. We will assist in finding the right payor source that works for you and your family.
We accept multiple types of payor sources – and we’ll help guide you to the payment option that works best for you.
- Medicare– Federal aid for those who qualify. No co-payment required.
- Medicaid– State aid for those who qualify. Includes Consumer Directed Attendant Care (CDAC), Waiver Services, Homemaker Health Insurance. No co-payment required.
- Long Term Care Insurance(Nursing Home Insurance) – Some policies include a Home Health clause which would cover home health costs.
- Veterans Administration (VA)– If you have served our country you could be entitled to nurse and aide services covered from the VA.
- Private/ Self Pay– If you are denied Medicaid a private pay option is available that frequency of visits is determined by you. No limit to the number of visits or length of visits.
- Home Assist Program– Consists of 3 different levels of care customized to meet the client’s individual needs at a reduced rate.
- Lifeline – Lifeline ensures that emergency medical help is available at the press of a button; 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Foot Care Clinic– A certified Aide and Registered Nurse will assess feet, trim toe nails and file calluses. This service is also available in the comfort of your own home!
If you or a loved one, may need the services of Home Health call 712-476-8050 to request information today!