Our Hegg Occupational Health and Wellness Team is a specialized team that delivers health and safety programs or services to area workers, worker populations, and community groups. The Hegg Occupational Health Department focuses on promotion and restoration of health, prevention of illness or injury, and protection from work-related and environmental hazards.
Our team consists of Registered Nurses who are all DOT certified in Drug and Alcohol Testing. One of our registered nurse is also certified in Ergonomics and two other registered nurses are certified in Spirometry. Our team also consists of Physicians and Physical Therapists with an interest in the worker and occupational health.
Let our team help your business save on workers compensation costs and lost days of production.
- Pre-employment/Post Offer Physicals
- On-Site Nursing Service
- Worker’s Compensation Case Management
- Drug and Alcohol Testing for Private Businesses
- DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Respiratory Health Screening
- Wellness Screenings
- Safety Training
- Drug and Alcohol Supervisor Training
- Health Promotion
- First Aid/Blood Borne Pathogen Training
- CPR Training
- Flu Vaccinations
- Pulmonary Function
- Blood Pressure
- Ergonomic Assessments & Evaluations