Dear Hegg Medical Clinic Patients,
We hope this correspondence finds you and your family in good health. The COVID-19 pandemic has brought a great deal of change to our lives. While many things have changed, our commitment to your health and safety is the same as ever.
Our clinic has begun resuming services that we had put on hold due to COVID-19. We will first be scheduling those patients who have ongoing or pressing medical needs.
Your preventive care is also very important to us. If your annual wellness visit was postponed, we want to ensure you are up to date with all your screenings and other preventive care. We also want to help you manage any ongoing conditions so you can experience your best possible quality of life.
Safety and cleanliness in our clinic has always been very important. Now, it’s more important than ever. That’s why we are taking extra measures, and things will seem a bit different next time you come to the clinic. These changes are for your well-being, and we hope you continue to feel welcome and comfortable in our clinic. Your health is our top priority. Here are some things that have changed:
- Plexi-glass panels have been installed at our registration and check out areas.
- Waiting room chairs are distanced to create a safe space.
- Clinic staff will be wearing face masks and other protective equipment as needed.
- You will be screened before entering the clinic. This includes asking if you have experienced possible symptoms or exposure to COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the facility.
- For safety and cleanliness re-assurance, “clean room” cards will be placed in exam rooms following thorough cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
We urge patients to wear a face mask when you arrive for appointments. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you. Wearing your own face mask helps to preserve valuable protective equipment. Mask guidelines are based on recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please understand that by you wearing a mask, it helps protect those around you and also protects our staff in safely caring for all patients.
Limiting the number of people in the clinic remains important. Therefore, please only bring a family member or loved one along if absolutely necessary.
Hegg Medical Clinic has made virtual visits available during the COVID-19 crisis, and these visits are still available. If you are interested in a virtual visit, please ask your scheduler when you call.
Please call 712-476-8100 to make an appointment. Our schedulers and care teams will work with you to get you in as soon as we can with the schedule backlog we may be experiencing.
Thanks for choosing Hegg Medical Clinic for your health care; it’s our privilege to care for you. We look forward to seeing you soon.