Cardiac Rehabilitation educates you about your cardiac condition and how to cope with the physical and psychological challenges you may encounter.
Cardiac Rehabilitation is a two-fold program consisting of individualized exercise and education designed to help improve your health or assist in your recovery from a cardiac event or heart disease diagnosis. Individualized exercise intensity is increased as physical condition improves.
- Inpatient and Outpatient treatment and education
- Behavior modification according focused on individualized risk factors.
- Exercise and dietary programs
- Wellness maintenance programs
Hegg Health Center’s Cardiac Rehabilitation is dedicated to providing comprehensive cardiac and vascular services. Call us for more information on any program or service at (712) 476-8080
- EKG/ ECG
- Holter Monitors
- Event Monitors
- Stress Echocardiograms
- Stress Treadmills
- Carotid Duplexes
- Pacemaker Clinic
- Nuclear Medicine
- Hegg Heart Health Screens– a 12 panel test, including cholesterol (HDL, LDL, and triglycerides), and blood sugars. Results will be reviewed with an RN and healthy lifestyle instruction provided.
- North Central Heart clinics– with Dr. Elden Rand, MD, Cardiologist
- After Hours & Emergency Services
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Diabetes & Nutrition Education
- Emergency Department
- Four Seasons
- Home Health
- Medical Clinic
- Occupational Health
- Outpatient Specialty Services
- Radiology & Imaging
- Rehabilitation & Wellness
- Wellness Center
- Whispering Heights
- Women’s Health